February 25, 2010

Days 8 and 9:)

Day 8 was fine--i got alot of sleep;)
really enjoying the juices !!

I will start taking spirilina this weekend--I tend to try 'new' things on the weekends because I work during the week.. if anything 'unusual' is going to happen as a result of a new supplement I want to know in advance (at home-if you know what I mean).

Day 9: I am excited about Day 9 just because tomorrow is Day 10! It's an even number --10 just sounds impressive!! Anyway we should live in the moment but i'm still excited to have made it this far:)

How I feel: Full of energy

Juices/regimen:
am: water with lemon (MSM) this is actually starting to taste good to me-my taste buds are changing..
Juice #1--celery, cucumber, kale, tomato and i added jalapeno (just a bit) very good !!

Juice #2--cantoulope, spinach--I saw this posted somewhere and gave it a try--very yummy (this one separated though-so I had it give it a stir) but worth it!

Juice #3--watermelon (this made 2 quarts!

juice #4--watermelon

pm: water with lemon


peace and Amen:)

No comments: