February 24, 2010

Juice Feast Day 2

today went ok
it took 1 1/2 hours to prep the juice for today: 4 quarts green (spinach, carrot, celery, pear) 1 quart fruit (YUMMMY) pineapple+ orange --that was the highlight of today. I found that it is important to drink the juice every 2-3 hours as directed cause i did start to get hungry.. and the juice took away the hunger right away:) I actually had 1 extra quart left over because its 3 quarts green to 1 quart fruit juice--i didn't really want it later so i'll give to the hubby:)
I went and got some green apples today--and cucumbers so that will be in tomorrows recipe for the green stuff--I work so I took a cooler with ice and my quarts--it worked out well--i became cold so I did have some organic tea in the evening--that was perfect--I did start the day with water, lemon, and msm
no enema today--i'm waiting for the weekend for that. I wonder if it's ok to do the SWF instead--i'm trying to find out--if anyone knows please let me know--thanks:)
Did i want to eat today--uh yeah--today was rough at work because alot of people are getting laid off work for the next year--that really sucks--these are hard working people dedicated to what they do--it's just not fair--dang California politicians:(
anyway i had the warm tea and that was comforting enough:)

No comments: