February 24, 2010

Juice Feast Day 6

All is well with my juicefeast:)
AM: lemon- water with MSM did i mention that i don't like the lemon water--it need to be sweet!! but it's getting easier to endure.
juice # 1 spinach, kale (just a little), tomato, celery, cucumber, cilantro, carrot--the predominate item is the spinach
juice #2 same as above
juice#3 pinapple -orange HEAVEN:)
chamomile tea with honey in the eve and the afternoon--I'm cold I live nearby some snowy mountains and I guess we are getting the cold breeze---burrrr!!
juice #4 from same batch as above--didn't really want it- just had about 8 oz..though.
About yesterday--I did 20mins on the elliptical (YAY)
TMI coming--stop reading if you don't want to know....................................
ok still reading--i did the enema thingie--first time for everything I guess--it wasn't that bad......
And i did feel really clean afterwards:) I'm not sure if i'm sold on doing that everday though--i'll think about it...
anyway--i'm full of energy--no big emotional outbursts and feel pretty good--i am looking forward to being all raw again--the food picts posted on this site didn't help--i just closed that windo quick-like:)
Peace
oh yeah--one important note--i did the enema thingie and the next morning--my mouth was not as fuzzy!!mmmm..that's interesting!
Tags:

No comments: