February 24, 2010

Juice Feast Day 7

Got up later than usual--so I was short on time with prepping my juices (aaugh)
am: lemon water with MSM capsules--i added a touch of honey to it for sweetness
juice #1 kale, celery, cucmber and tomatos (this was really good) i wanted to have a juice with no fruit and I really liked this one--I added a pinch of sea salt--I'm making this one again tomorrow:)
juice#2 - same as above
juice #3 watermelon juice ( 1 mini sized watermelon makes just under 2 quarts:))
juice #4 same as juices 1 and 2
How I feel:
so far so good--i don't have cravings-- i am really happy about this because even when I was 80% raw i sometimes craved french fries--but i know that after experiencing just having juice--i am going to savor every single raw meal i will have in the future:) (at least that's what i am hoping for)
I need quiet time--my house can be loud sometimes which can be bothersome--i am really cutting down on the TV time--like MAYBE 1 show--of course i will be watching American Idol 2night! But i am watching less news (depressing) and no crime shows..
Energy is really good--i teach little kids so I have to be energetic and alert all day--so far I have a little more energy than when I started this JF.. :)
Exercise: YES:) 20 mins on the elliptical every night--and sit ups
I am trying to add in more water though--i don't want to get dehydrated
TMI coming-- i am seeing that enemas are important --so i will add those in more--i don't want a sluggish colon!!
Thanks to those that have positive comments:)
Peace!!

No comments: