February 24, 2010

Juice Feast Day 5

Still juicing and feeling good:)
I went to the health food store (the only place I can get organic veggies and fruits) Our Farmers market is only one day per week:( I bought some kale and tomato for this week
Todays Juices
Juice #1 leftover from last night ( i know they should be made fresh daily BUT i am not going to waste it!!
Juice# 2 roma tomatos, cilantro, carrot, mixed greens,celery, cucmber (VERY TASTY)
Juice#3 watermelon--WOW this one was amazing!!
Juice #4 same as juice #2
I am still feeling cold--today the weather was grey and cloudy and cold--so that didn't help!
It was fun to go to the health food store though--I love going there:)
My feelings are good--I was quiet today and just observing--I actually made a nice dinner for my family and requested that we sit at the table together--I have 2 teens and we haven't done this in a long time because of everyone's crazy schedule!! My family is supportive and didn't mind that i just had juice--my hubby really liked the watermelon juice too!
detox symptons: fuzzy mouth (yuck)!!, one bump on my face (i usually have clear skin so that's new)
Tags:

No comments: